These problem statements have been contributed by our industry mentors.
- How can we promote healthy living among the elderly (above 65 years old) in this pandemic?
- How can we provide caretakers with teenagers with intellectual disabilities gain access and meaningful participation in the midst of this pandemic?
- How can we create opportunities for regular physical activity targeting the work from home Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs) between 21-35 years old?
- How can we create safe independence in mobility at home for frail elderly without caregivers?
- How do we ensure that youths are equipped to handle the daily-stressors and transition well into working life?
- How might we create a system that allows private enrichment centres (academic or non- academic) to enable parents to know their children’s progress so that they are assured about the quality/effectiveness of the centre’s programmes?
- How might we create a system where parents will know more accurately the right tuition centre that fits their child’s learning needs so as not to waste resources such as time or money?
- How might we create a system that helps children to stay focused while doing their homework online or attending online lessons?